Full Circle Budget
Full Circle Budget simplifies and automates the budgeting and forecasting from Excel into Dynamics
How do budget amounts get in your accounting system?
Full Circle Budget is a simple and flexible Excel-based budgeting and forecasting tool that allows users to quickly input budget and forecast amounts and process them directly into the accounting system. Unlimited budget templates allow organizations to tailor the budget and forecasting process uniquely at any general ledger account level. Full Circle Budget supports budget line item entry and multiple budgets from a single Excel workbook or worksheet. Audit logs provide full control and visibility to all aspects of the budget process.
Features and Benefits
- Add or change budget amounts using the Excel format designed by YOUR company
- Budget line item comments can be entered and retrieved regardless of accounting system capability
- Save budget entries in real time or in batch mode
- Structure data dynamically in rows, columns or combination
- Arrange, Periods, Accounts and Budget ID’s in just about any format imaginable
- Choose to automatically add and track new account strings (GP Only)
- Administrators may disable and/or password protect definitions to control budget updates
- All transactions and/or errors are logged and may be viewed by Administrators
- Administrators may track all transactions via workbook tracking
- Administrators may enter/update budget amounts and comments directly in Full Circle Budget via Budget Maintenance
- Use Full Circle Budget to consolidate small subsidiaries from Excel, trend unit values orcapture statistics and overhead rates
Full Circle Budget Brochure
Click here to view an example of how Full Circle Budget works.
- Microsoft Dynamics – GP 10 and later
- Microsoft Dynamics – SL 7 and later
- Microsoft Dynamics – SL Project Controller – Coming Soon
- Microsoft Dynamics – NAV – Coming Soon
“Partner program information available for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics SL partners – click here.”